- Ideal for supporting tomatoes (also suitable for other tall plants & climbers.
- Gives all round support to heavy plants.
- Easily disassembled for storage.
- Tough & long lasting construction.
Brunnings Tomato Insect & Fungus Spray
- Suitable for tomatoes.
- Kills and controls: Aphids, Mealy Bugs, Scale, Thrips, White Fly, Spider Mites, Black Spot, Powdery Mildew, Leaf Spots & Rusts.
Yates Tomato & Vegetable Dust
- Dual action insecticide & fungicide
- For: Tomatoes, Broccoli, Zucchinis & Other Vegetables
- Kills and controls: Caterpillars, Cabbage White Butterfly, Aphids, Melon thrips, Powdery mildew & Black Spot.
Manutec Tomato Magic
- Water soluble fertiliser
- Also suitable for: Cucumbers, Melons, Capsicums & Eggplants
Blossom end rot
Blossom end rot appears s a leathery dark patch at the bottom of the fruit.
Inconsistent feeding, irregular watering & low levels of available calcium increases the plants susceptibility to blossom end rot.
The flowers may wither & drop off at the knuckle or the fruit may stop growing when they reach the size of a match head.
These problems are caused by a number of factors including: poor pollination, low/high humidity, inconsistent moisture, poor air movement, large difference in day and night temperatures, potassium or calcium deficiency.